About Me

My photo
I'm Ryan, and I don't particularly understand the importance of a Blog... but I'll Blog away anyway. Positively, it gives me a wall to talk to. I like having formation and fluency in my day. 'About Me'?... just read the Blog.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Agtien jaar in net 'n regmerkie

"Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday dear myself
Happy Birthday to me"



This is a photo of a Lithgow Spring. Haunted weather. Ghost weather. Ooga Booga Boo... and such. Tomorrow, it is my Birthday. What do I ask of Mother Nature? I think my ideal day would be a little like this;
Similar skies to the ones you see in my picture. Black clouds and a trace of sunlight swirling about in amongst the ebonic sky. Trees become silhouettes - skeletal remains of Nature. With Spring, however, buds and new flowers sway in the warm, humid wind... surely confused by the liar's display of temperate shade and eerie winds. Still, a showcase of absurdity and a step away from the norm. An unusually warm day, betraying its darkness. Unusually relaxing, despite the heavy wind. Most importantly - no rain. I don't want rain... but if there is rain, make it pour. I want to wake to silence and stroll the house before my Dad awakes and after the celebratory shouts and tales I'm sure he'll tell - "You were a baby you know. Yep. Good job not dying! You could fit in one of my hands. I had to hold you tight so the wind wouldn't carry you away. I had you when no one else would. No one." - then I'll walk to school. Listening to this song;

I like that song.
Anyway. I have little else to say. I hope I get myself a grey day. Here's another of my photographs. I <3>



Adios.

3 comments:

  1. You told me about Lithgow Spring weather. now I fully understand what you meant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Your ideal day would also involve an email from me, which you are going to get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! Your e-mails are sweet!!
    Yayyyyyyy!!

    ReplyDelete