About Me

My photo
I'm Ryan, and I don't particularly understand the importance of a Blog... but I'll Blog away anyway. Positively, it gives me a wall to talk to. I like having formation and fluency in my day. 'About Me'?... just read the Blog.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fear has a Glare that Traps you



"When they dance
In a reptile blaze
You wear a mask
An equatorial haze
Into the past
A colonial maze
Where there's no more confetti to throw"


I did my speech today and completely freaked out, as I do. I volenteered, stood and felt fine... first palm card down and my knees starting dancing. If you've seen me during any public speaking 'ordeal', you'll know the second I cross my legs I'm gone. I crossed my legs after, maybe, 30 seconds. From this point millions of little voices in my head beginning mentioning the position of everyone in the classroom and I feel unable to check. Its the strangest thing. I constantly feel like I have accidentally mispronounced a word without noticing or something and my eyes always want to reread what I've just spoken... but I can't let them. I don't have the time. Speaking of which, I didn't hear how long I went for. Anyway, I felt pretty stupid. I don't know why I react the way I do. My mouth became so dry and my eyes begin to water. I imagine I went quite red aswell. I get so anxious.
Counterwise, I felt so terrific afterwards. I actually felt very happy. Very inspired. I took a lot of pictures of flowers, which usually is rarity. I prefer taking beauty from something without such a natural advantage... like a puddle or a dead bird. Here are my 3 favourites;


... flowers calm my nerves. I'm such a nervous wreck.

Adios.

5 comments:

  1. wanna go for a drive one day and stop next to a quiet road and jump in a canola field and take photo's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    You've an extremely good blog. Most of the people do not realize what mind power can do to one's achievements Commence directing the awesome power within your mind and subconscious mind to generate the lifetime you choose with our Mind Power training technique. Get the Free Mp3, E-Course and CD today and start directing the power of your respective mind and subconscious mind to generate the existence you choose - in 7-simple measures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    You've got a very wonderful blog. To grow to be a profitable man or woman the simple factor is usually to have positive thinking. Take pleasure in Sky Rocketing Achievement with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Develop Positive Thinking So You may Eradicate Pressure From the Life, Increase Your Self-Confidence and Plan Oneself For Lifetime Achievement!

    ReplyDelete